2010年5月25日 星期二


Who do you want to invite?
I want to invite Andy Lau,柳井正,Teresa Teng,郭台銘,Hong-Chih Kuo,Jay Chou,last one is 陳水扁
Why do you have people sitting next to each other?
First of all, on my right hand is Teresa Teng(Beautiful voice I wish I could experience)On my left hand is Andy Lau (He will sing a long acting and handsome ask the advice he)next to Andy Lau is 柳井正 (Japan's richest man's business management philosophy should be able to learn a great deal)and Jau Chou is next to 柳井正(They have a great business idea each have their own expertise)and 陳水扁 is next to Jay Chou(The leadership of former President can refer to reference)Hong-Chih Kuo is sitting next 陳水扁 (After several operations can survive unimaginable perseverance in mlb)郭台銘 is next to Hong-Chih Kuo(Taiwan's richest man will marry the young wife can make money very envious)
What would you like to ask your guests?
I want to ask the persone just only one is 柳井正
Just selling clothes to sell Japan's richest man I think these must have been a great business idea.I hope that his brand UNIQLO to sell to Taiwan earlier,
also can learn some of their business philosophy.

沒有留言:

張貼留言